Area of Research: Indian Writing in English
Research Activities: Paper Presentations
National Conference: 2
State Level Conference: 1
- International Refereed Journals: 3
- International Conference Journals: 2
- National Conference Journals: 2
- Women as a Victim of a Patriarchal Society – Elucidated with the Characters of NayantaraSaghal at the National Conference conducted by Bishop Heber College in 2012.
- A study of Virmati’s struggle for freedom and the assertion of identity in ManjuKapur’s Difficult Daughters at the National Conference held by Bharathidasan University 2014.
- Alienation from the self and society; A psychological study of Bharathi Mukherjee’s Dimple in Wife at the National seminar conducted by Periyar E.V.R College on 21st and 22nd August 2014 .
- ShashiDeshpande’s panoramic view on feminism at the national conference held by A.V.V.M Sri Pushpam College on 11th September 2014. Published inTULASI an interdisciplinary research bi-annual journal. ISSN NO:2347-2650 pg 120-121
- Richard Wright the real champion of African American Literature at the national conference conducted by, SermathaiVasan College for Women, Madurai on 26th September 2014.published in Trends in Alternative Literature.ISBN 819281139-5 Pg 258-2261.
- Asassination of the Author Paper published in Roots International Journal of Multidisciplinary
- Researches (RIJMR), a peer reviewed & refereed journal. ISSN: 2349-8684. February 2015 edition.
- Revisiting the myth: Mythological approach towards Amish Tripathi’sThe Immortals of Meluha. , SermathaiVasan College for Women, Madurai on 26th September 2015
- PerumalMurugan’s One Part Woman -A Powerful rendering of an Entire Mileupaper published in Academia and Society International journal of Education and Society.ISSN 2393-9419:ONLINE e23938919. February 2016.Pg 55-57.
Areas of interest:
- History of English Literature
- British Poetry
M.A., M.Phil., SET, (Ph.D).