Pro Bono Publico is the motto of the college. It is the translation of the last sentence of the sikh prayer “SarbatKaBhalla”, which means “For the benefit of all”
- To impart knowledge which is empowering, value – based and holistic in nature
- To sensitize the students to environmental issue thus motivating them to be conscious of environment
- To create a vibrant academic atmosphere which focuses on teaching, learning, research and outreach programs.
- The vision of the college is “to provide quality education to all, especially to those from the less privileged background
- To build a community of individuals who are responsible citizens
- To motivate the students to work towards a harmonious, just and equitable social order
- To equip them to face challenges with courage and commitment